Explore Ecuador’s Andes and Cloud Forest “Breathing into all!”
Have an Adventure of a Lifetime visiting 2 distinct natural geographic regions PLUS Journeying with Conscious breathing
A POWERFUL, SYNERGESTIC BLEND OF...
- Inhaling & being inspired by new experiences
- Getting new clarity & awareness about your life & the world
- Exhaling into deep relaxation & connecting with the beauty of Ecuador, new people and yourself
- Finding balance as you spend a week as a tourist & learning, or deepening your knowledge of a most potent form of meditation, Breathwork:3 GROUP SESSIONS & INQUIRIES
Healing at high altitudes on the equator is good for your health! Your circulatory & metabolic systems are enhanced! New, red blood cells increase! Come experience the benefits for yourself!
Fall, 2017 (first retreat was April, 2017- new one in the planning so be in touch if you are interested)
Lodging includes: 1 night, Quito - plane arrives here
*** 3 nights, Mindo, Ecuador
*** 4 nights @ a beautiful space in Cotacachi, Ecuador
Tours (included in cost)
- Old Quito City
- Middle of the World
- Peguche Falls & Incan Shamans’ Cave
- Boat ride at Cuicocha Volcanic Lake
- Shopping (not purchases) at Indigenous Markets
- Chocolate Tour, Butterfly Sanctuary, Water Tubing, Zip Lining, Massages, Reflexology, Private Breath Sessions ($20 - $55) & More! Some Meals (all reasonable priced) are at participants’ cost.: Itinerary upon Request
Lisa Jones, is an internationally-recognized Breathworker who since 1998, has taught thousands of individuals and supported their journeys into the body/mind realm through her workshops and private sessions. Her belief is that when we breathe consciously as a community the amount of healing that takes place is phenomenally amplified for individuals, their loved ones and the planet! Lisa returned early September 2016 from a 2-month stay in Ecuador where she taught Breathwork & the Nia technique to individuals from all over the world. She also spent her last week there as a tour guide: “Lisa Jones organized a wonderful tour for me and a friend this summer. Lisa’s organization and in-depth knowledge of the local area made each day just right, with a great balance of sightseeing days interspersed with days which were more laid back. I could not be happier with the trip and the skill Lisa displayed as well as the time she devoted to make this possible for us. Kudos to Lisa for putting together a great retreat!”
Co-Facilitator, Angela Mann, has been using the power of Breathwork since 1998 when she participated in the Transformational Breath training for her own personal growth & healing. She is an extremely intuitive facilitator. Angela graduated from Tufts and Museum of Fine Art with a MS in Art Education, and from Lesley College with a BA in Art Therapy. She is in her 8th year of teaching high school art.